The students took the advice and help from our Former President Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in competing with other countries in World Robotic Olympiad.
Library is an important resource that provides access to a lot of information and data to the students. It forms an important part of learning process that teaches a lot of things out of the curriculum. Children who read extensively have many ideas to share and discuss.
We, at Yuvabharathi Public School
, strive to keep our students updated and current in their knowledge. There are about 20 periodicals and 6 dailies and thousands of books under various categories. Take a look at the details of our library @ www.yuvabharathi.in/more.html
Solutions so far
Government of Tamil Nadu has made a lot of endeavours –
- Making the primary and secondary education free for those below the poverty line.
- These children are fed in schools
- Clothes and study materials are provided.
- Cycles are provided free of cost.
- There are campaigns to control population.
- Women are encouraged to form self-helping groups and work.
- Professional courses in graduation are aided with educational loans and even made cost-free for the deserved.
Then in the concerned issue, what do we actually expect from the students? It is the awareness that students must gain – about the conditions in the society they live in. The lectures in class rooms do little to their understanding the soberness of the situation. It is the first hand knowledge that makes an eternal impact. When they gain a complete idea of the situation, they tend to think for further action of lending a helping hands to them.
The reasons behind the abandoned children
The situation of abandoning children to roads happens out of poverty primarily and in fact the irresponsible parents. There are a lot of reasons behind burning poverty
- Reluctance to work
- Lack of job opportunities due to industrialization
- Population explosion
- Country’s economic policies and so on.
All the social evils are interconnected to one another which forms the cause and effect of each other. Although many of the social problems are analysed by the politicians and other philanthropists, an ultimate solution is yet not possible.